By John Volakis
The “bible of antenna engineering” totally up to date to supply state of the art assurance in antenna layout and applications
Edited by means of John L. Volakis, one of many world's best experts in antenna engineering, this relied on source covers the entire vintage antenna kinds plus many new forms and designs utilized in communications platforms, satellites, radars, and rising functions from WLAN to car structures to biomedical to clever antennas.
You also will locate professional dialogue of issues serious to profitable antenna layout and engineering, reminiscent of dimension options and computational tools, a fabrics consultant, wave propagation fundamentals, microwave circuits, and matching thoughts, in addition to variety and MIMO propagation types, frequency selective surfaces, and metamaterials. jam-packed with 1,500 illustrations, the 4th variation of Antenna Engineering instruction manual presents:
-- step by step counsel on so much antennas (modern and classic)
-- fifty nine chapters with 21 new chapters and 38 totally up-to-date chapters from the former edition
-- Contributions from over eighty recognized antenna experts
-- Full-color insert illustrating many advertisement and army antennas
Get easy accessibility to All of Today's state-of-the-art Antennas
• revealed and Conformal Antennas • Wideband Patch Antennas • Wideband Arrays • Leaky-Wave Antennas • EBG Antennas • UWB Antennas and Arrays • moveable television Antennas • Reconfigurable Antennas • lively Antennas • Millimeter Wave and TeraHertz Antennas • Fractal Antennas • Handset and Terminal Antennas • Biomedical Antennas • ECM and ESM antennas • Dielectric Resonator Antennas • Lens Antennas • Radiometer Antennas • satellite tv for pc Antennas • Reflector and Earth Station Antennas • and Dozens extra!
Read or Download Antenna Engineering Handbook (4th Edition) PDF
Best communications books
Pour toujours avoir à portée de major tous les outils pour bien rédiger vos e-mails professionnels.
Les e-mails permettent d’être plus efficace, plus rapide, plus direct. Cet ouvrage développe :
• los angeles building d’un email : le plan, l’introduction, le développement, los angeles end, les formules de politesse ;
• Les outils pour bien rédiger un email : los angeles lisibilité et le variety de l’e-mail, les mots de liaison, los angeles ponctuation, un lexique de mots qui prêtent à confusion.
Tout ce qu’il faut savoir pour rédiger des e-mails efficaces.
This step by step advisor is vital for either these exploring the concept that of digital university libraries and in the event you are looking to increase and extend theirs. It summarizes the newest information regarding pupil and instructor use of digital assets and addresses the concept that of digital college libraries within the context of software management, info entry and supply, and studying and instructing.
This publication collects a sequence of analysis papers within the zone of photo Processing and Communications which not just introduce a precis of present expertise but in addition supply an outlook of capability characteristic difficulties during this sector. the major target of the booklet is to supply a set of accomplished references on a few fresh theoretical improvement in addition to novel functions in picture processing and communications.
- Macmillan Dictionary of Data Communications (Dictionary Series)
- Multimedia Communications and Video Coding
- Digital Broadcasting: Policy And Practice in the Americas, Europe And Japan
- How to Communicate More Effectively with Donors, Members and Volunteers (Nonprofit Communications Report)
- The Handbook of Mass Media Ethics
Additional info for Antenna Engineering Handbook (4th Edition)
D. Kraus, Antennas, 2nd Ed. (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1988). 3. J. A. , 1990). 4. D. Pozar and D. Schaubert, Microstrip Antennas (Piscataway: IEEE Press, 1995). 5. S. Silver, Microwave Antenna Theory and Design (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1949): sec. 14. 6. H. T. Friis, “A Note on a Simple Transmission Formula,” IRE Proc. (May 1946): 254–256. 7. IEEE Standard Test Procedures for Antennas, IEEE Std. 149-1979 (New York: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 1979): sec. 11. 8. J. S. , 1984).